Applications Open: NPH July Volunteer Intake
Applications open for July volunteer intake with NPH New Zealand.
The following countries are accepting volunteers: Guatemala, Honduras, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, and Peru.
A range of roles available from teaching, nursing, therapy, communications, project management and more...
- Each of our volunteer placements are 13 months long
- NPH will provide you with accommodation, insurance, food and a small monthly stipend.
- As we are based in Latin America, it is important that our volunteers have a desire to learn Spanish as a language and immerse themselves in the culture of the country in which they are placed.
- NPH specifically focusses on improving the lives of children in Latin America, it important that our volunteers want to work with and around children.
- We accept volunteers from a range of backgrounds, you do not have to be Catholic to become a volunteer but you do have to be respectful of the fact that our organisation was founded by a Catholic priest, and many of the people who volunteer with us our religious.
Be at least 21 years-old.
Have a tertiary education.
Be fully Vaccinated.
Be able to pay for flights and additional travel expenses.
This entry was posted on 14 Feb 2022Back