LANZBC YPN Annual General Meeting 2022
- Date: Monday 28th March 2022
- Where: Zoom (Link will be added here)
- When: 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
What is an Annual General Meeting (AGM)?
An AGM is a yearly meeting of the members or shareholders of a club, company, or other organization, especially for holding elections and reporting on the year's events.
All roles on the committee are open for nominations - current committee members are allowed to nominate themselves for re-election. Currently, we have three roles that NEED to be filled; President, Community Engagement Lead, & Marketing and Communications Lead. Descriptions for these roles are below:
- Key person responsible for leading the Committee to deliver on the YPN’s mission and purpose.
- Leads the governance and strategic functions of the Committee.
- Supporting all facets of the YPN Committee; Events, Finance, MarComms and Membership.
- Key liaison between the Committee and Advisory Board.
2) Community Engagement Lead
- Approve membership registrations.
- Work with the Finance & Sponsorship Manager to expand our network by reaching out to possible stake-holders.
- Schedule meetings for the committee, create and edit meeting agendas and minutes.
- Manage the YPN email and respond to all YPN queries.
- Plan and execute membership drives 2x per year.
3) Marketing & Communications Lead
- Lead the Marketing Sub-committee by:
- Maintaining a marketing time-line
- Delegating marketing tasks
- Approving final designs
- Liaise with the Events team to deliver successful and engaging events.
- Constantly update the website content & Hubspot CRM.
4) Events Co-lead
- Create events that align with our mission and vision.
- Plan and execute events, including: organising venue, speakers, catering.
- Lead the events sub-commitee to assist or lead events.
- Liase with other members of the committee regarding costs, registration and marketing for events.
If you are interested in joining the 2022 LANZBC YPN Executive Committee or for more information about other committee roles i.e. Events Co-Leads or Finance Manager - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to join the 2022 Executive Committee close on Monday 21st March.
Subject: AGM Committee Nominee
Please include the following in your email:
- Full Name
- Position Title
- A short description about yourself
- Why you would be good for this role, and
- A picture of yourself.
This information will be uploaded to our social media channels so that our membership can get to know you before voting at the AGM. If you have any questions about this process please let us know.
pdf 1.3 MB A report on our people, events and finances for 2021.
This entry was posted on 7 Mar 2022Back